The Department of Critical Care and Emergency Medicine at Sia Life Hospital is a multidisciplinary health care facility that serves patients with life-threatening health conditions and in need of life support. Some other conditions include:
- Chronic illnesses
- Life-threatening trauma
- Accidental injuries
- Burn injuries
Other emergencies like
- Organ failure
- Respiratory problems
- Neurological emergencies
- Liver disorders and failures
- Overdose of medication and poisoning
- Asthma and COPD, multisystem trauma
- Complications during pregnancy and other tropical diseases.
Our Intensive Care Units(ICU) in the hospital are employed by dedicated doctors & nurses, and they are available 24/7.
Accidents and life-threatening circumstances happen suddenly and require timely and highly specialized care. Our Critical Care Department at Sia Life Hospital has dedicated Neurologists, Cardiologists, Orthopaedicians, Physicians, Anesthesiologists, and a well-trained paramedical team who can take care of critical cases round the clock.
Most physicians does a specialization in perticular areas such as a cardiologist for heart disease or a nephrologist for kidney disease. Similarly a critical care specialist, also called an intensivist is specially trained to take care of intensive care(ICU) patients. Critical care specialists at Sia Life Hospitals are committed and ensure the most critically ill patients’ survival. They got trained in the best institutions around the world.
At Sia Life Hospitals, our intensivist can handle most of the critical/ emergency conditions of:
- Cardiac emergencies like heart attacks
- Endocrine emergencies like diabetes Insipidus, adrenal suppression, etc.
- Gastroenterology emergencies
- Nephrology emergencies
- Neurology emergencies
- Oncology emergencies
- Pulmonology emergencies
- Rheumatology emergencies
- Skin & infectious diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Surgical complications
- Brain strokes
- Poisoning and drug abuse
- Treatment of mass casualties
- Obstetric and gynecological emergencies
- Internal medicine
- Pediatric care
- Severe injuries due to accidents, third-degree burns, etc.
At Sia Life Hospital, we equipped our critical care units with modern and advanced technological equipment. We also provide Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Basic Life Support, ambulances round the clock.
We evolved as one of the Best Critical Care & Anaesthesia hospitals in Hyderabad; we also provide the best anesthetic care in emergencies. We have modern, seamless, aseptic operation theatres with state-of-art technology and monitoring system to make surgeries safe and painless.
What kind of illness requires critical care?
All life-threatening illness requires critical care. some of the major conditions include:
- Poisoning, surgical problems, and premature birth
- Myocardial infarction (heart attack)
- Shock & Stroke
- Congestive heart failure
- Respiration problems, Kidney failure, multiple organ failure
- Pulmonary embolism
Why Choose Sia Life Hospital for Critical Care in Hyderabad?
- We have a highly qualified and experienced team of critical care doctors and anesthesiologists
- 24/7 availability of physiotherapists and respiratory therapists
- Skilled and trained nursing staff, clinicians
- Intensive monitoring and treatment
- World-class care
- A friendly environmental approach to patient care and treatment
- State of the art equipment to provide the best clinical care
- Outpatient and inpatient care
- High-quality anesthesia and ICU care
The 24-hour Critical Care Unit at Sia Life Hospital has multidisciplinary ICUs dedicated to post-cardiac and post-transplant patients, emergency trauma and stroke patients. Our specialist doctors are experts in handling emergency cases and helped thousands of patients recover quickly and healthily. We also provide fully equipped Critical Care Units for neonates(just borns) and pediatric emergency cases.
Since our inception, we emerged as one of the top emergency hospitals in Hyderabad because of dedicated and high-quality services. We always redefine our intensive care functions with technology and state-of-the-art infrastructure that changes with time. You can contact us for any emergency case in the city.