The ENT Department at Sia Life Hospitals provides exceptional care to various conditions affecting your ears, nose and throat which includes both adults and children. ENT conditions can range from minor pain to severe disabilities like hearing and voice problems etc. Our team of ENT Surgeons, therapists and audiologists has hands-on experience in dealing with all aspects of otolaryngology.
At Sia Life Hospitals, our ENT department employed a dedicated team of highly qualified, practically trained and experienced Otolaryngologists. We also have doctors who specialise in treating Ear, Nose and Throat problems. The surgeons in this department have an outstanding track record in performing complicated ENT surgeries such as head & neck surgeries, throat procedures, speech therapies and ear surgeries with excellent results.
Any ENT department needs to be equipped with the latest technology because it is the age of microsurgeries and minimally invasive procedures. So we at Sia Life, keep on updating our operating rooms and labs with modern state of art equipment with cutting edge technology like the latest operating microscopes, endoscopes with camera heads, latest audio implants etc. to treat a wide range of conditions with any magnitude.
We are renowned for our paediatric ENT services for tonsillitis, breathing difficulties, ear problems, lesions on the neck, adenoids in the throat, birth defects and many more. Our quality ENT services and the care towards our patients made us one of the ENT hospitals in Hyderabad.
ENT – Ear, Nose & Throat are the major organs in our body that help to hear, breathe & swallow foods and talk. As they are sensitive parts, they are vulnerable to certain disorders and diseases.
- Hearing problems and ear diseases
- Ringing in Ears
- Ear pain & discharge from the ear
- Hearing loss
- Congenital ear problems
- Blocked Nose
- Breathing problems while sleeping
- Breathing problems
- Sleep Apnoea & snoring
- Deviated Septum
- Poor Sense of Smell
- Bleeding from nose
- Rhinology – nasal and sinus disorders
- Chronic nasal and sinus disorders
- Nose allergies
- Laryngology and voice disorders
- Larynx disorders
- Inflammation of the tonsils – Tonsillitis
- Swallowing problems
- Sudden change in voice
- Vocal cords problem
- Loss of voice
- Throat Inflammation of sore throat
- Chronic cough
- Thyroid and parathyroid disorders
- Masses or lesions formed in the head and neck
- Balance Problems and dizziness issues
- ENT problems in newborns and children
However, our ENT specialists can treat most of the problems. Here are some of the common treatments done by our specialist for problems associated with the ear, nose and throat.
- Minimally invasive ENT surgery
- Microscopic ear surgery
- Otoplasty to fix the abnormal shape of the ears
- Stapedectomy to improve hearing
- Cochlear Implantation
- Paediatric Otolaryngology
- Minimally invasive endoscopic sinus surgery
- Endoscopic CSF Leak Closure
- Rhinoplasty to fix the abnormal shape of the nose
- Voice surgeries to fix voice problems
- Microscopic voice box surgery
- Phono Surgery to fix voice disorders
- Speech and language therapies
- Treatment for sleeping disorders
- Surgical treatment for sleep apnoea
- Head and neck surgeries for cancers
- Endoscopic Pituitary Surgery
- Paediatric airway surgery
Our renowned doctors in the ENT department at Sia Life Hospital made us one of the best ENT hospitals available in Hyderabad by providing the best diagnostic procedure and treatment for our patients. Our expert ENT doctors made the hospital a complete solution for all ENT problems ranging from complex reconstructions to microsurgery for ear & nose disorders. Sia Life Hospital ensures comprehensive care and quality of life for our patients.