Orthopaedics is a medical specialty that focuses on diagnosing, preventing, and treating patients with various musculoskeletal problems. We provide a range of comprehensive services associated with joints, bones, and muscles. The Orthopedic Department of Sia Life Hospital is one of the best platforms for Orthopedic surgeons and a versatile team of physicians, rehabilitation specialists, and qualified nurses.
We, Sia Life Hospitals, possess a team of highly skilled orthopaedic doctors who have years of experience in treating bone problems effectively. Orthopedics has evolved as the most sought-after medical specialty because many people are nowadays trying to improve their bone health to lead a quality life.
Our orthopaedic specialists in Hyderabad provide exceptional treatment with the help of the latest technology in all areas of orthopaedic procedures. It includes arthroscopy surgeries, joint replacement & joint resurfacing procedures, diagnostic & therapeutic procedures, spinal surgeries, trauma and other orthopedic emergencies, bone diseases, joints diseases, rehabilitation, physiotherapy, and many more.
Injuries to bones and several other bone diseases can severely damage the bones, cartilage, ligaments, tendons, and muscles. In order to treat those conditions, orthopedic surgeons mostly prefer arthroscopic surgery.
- Arthroscopic surgery for knee & ankle
- Arthroscopic surgery for shoulder & elbow
- Arthroscopic surgery for hip
- Fusion of joints
- Trauma and fracture surgery
- Limb lengthening
- Bone or joint dislocations
- Management of bone fractures
- Fixing of nonunion and malunion fractures and related problems
- Correction of bone deformities
Joint replacement or Arthroplasty in our orthopedic department occupies a prominent place as we possess the most experienced joint replacement surgeons in Hyderabad.
The joint replacement procedure at Sia Life Hospital is customized according to the patient’s needs, and we also consider their budget. The damaged or diseased joints are replaced with robust and top-quality implants in joint replacement procedures. Some of the standard joint replacement procedures include:
- Unicondylar knee replacement
- Total knee replacement
- Partial Knee Replacement
- Revision knee replacement
- Hip joint replacement
- Shoulder joint replacement
- Wrist & elbow joint replacement
- Ankle joint replacement
- Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery (MIKRS)
- Treatment for joint Arthritis
The spine is one of the complex structures in the human body made of multiple small bones. Either due to increasing age or trauma or some other medical conditions can damage the bones in your spine. In such cases, an orthopedic spine doctor can help handle the situation perfectly. Some of the procedures done by our orthopedic spine surgeons include:
- Spinal disc surgeries
- Microsurgery for disc
- Surgery for spinal fractures
- Spinal fusion
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Spinal deformities correction
- Surgery for spinal tuberculosis
- Endoscopic spine surgery
Our spine specialists can perform discectomy, laminectomy, decompression surgeries, and many more, along with the above procedures.
Treatment for sports injuries
- Treatment for muscle cramps & strains
- Treatment for damaged tendons or ligaments
- Treatment for damaged knee cartilage
- Treatment for dislocated shoulder and knee
- Treatment for runner’s knee
- Treatment for shoulder bursitis
- Treatment for rotator cuff tears
- Tennis Elbow Treatment
- Treatment for a broken collarbone
Facilities At Sia Life Hospital:
We ensure a safe and effective orthopedic treatment. Our laboratories and operation theatres are fully equipped with advanced cutting-edge technology like the computer navigation system, high definition cameras, and arthroscopic equipment to perform technically challenging and complicated procedures.
- Imported arthroscopic equipment to carry out arthroscopic surgeries
- Image intensifiers
- AO/ASIF equipment to stabilize fractures
- Operating theatres with linear airflow
- Diagnostic facilities advanced X-ray, CT-Scan, MRI machines
- State of the art Infrastructure
- Round the orthopedic services
- 24/7 ambulance service for emergency cases
The Orthopedic department at Sia Life is fully equipped with all the required facilities and a team of experienced orthopaedic doctors. We evolved as one of the best orthopedic hospitals in Hyderabad as we update our facilities with the latest available technologies to meet the patient’s needs and to treat almost all musculoskeletal problems.