Of all the departments in Medicine, Urology occupies a prominent role. The Urology department takes care of the organs that rule out the wastages in our body and also problems related to the male reproductive system. This department treats the diseases related to the organs like Kidneys, Urinary Bladder, Ureters, Urethra, and reproductive organs.
Our Department of Urology at Sia Life Hospitals offers comprehensive treatment with international standards for various urological conditions to our patients at affordable prices. Our urology department has always been at the front in offering clinical services and advanced treatment options for multiple urinary tract disorders in both male and female.
Our Urologists are experts in treating female urology disorders that are commonly faced by women which include urinary incontinence, infection to the urinary tract, pelvic floor dysfunction, interstitial cystitis, overactive bladder and pelvic organ prolapse. Proper evaluation can easily diagnose the underlying causes and with effective treatment, they can be managed.
Our Top-Notch Services Include:
- Treatment for kidney failure
- Kidney stone management
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Kidney cancer treatment
- Prostate Cancer treatment
- Bladder Cancer treatment
- Urinary tract Infection
- Urinary Incontinence
- Bladder Cancer treatment
- Testicular Cancer treatment
- UTI treatment for men & women
- Andrology – a branch of urology that manages infertility problems and impotency in men.
The Urology Division at Sia Life has a team of experienced doctors who are proficient in treating a spectrum of disorders associated with the urinary tract and the reproductive system.
We evolved as one of the Best Urology Hospital in Hyderabad in a short time as our dedicated urologist provides advanced, evidence-based medical care and operative management of all urology conditions for both adult and children in a patient-centred manner. Our goal is to provide compassionate care and educate our patient’s about their illnesses and treatment options. Some of the procedures include:
- Kidney Transplantation
- Anti Reflux Procedures
- Augmentation Cystoplasty
- CAPD Catheter Insertion
- Penile Prosthesis Insertion & Implantation
- Retrograde Intrarenal Surgery(RIRS)
- Ureteroscopic lithotripsy (URSL) to treat ureteric stones
- Laser Enucleation Of The Prostate
- Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (ESWL)
- Holmium laser enucleation of the prostate (HoLEP)
- Thulium laser enucleation of the prostate(ThuLEP)
Laparoscopy is a minimally invasive surgery (MIS), or keyhole surgery is a modern technique developed recently in the field of urologic surgery which is performed by making small incisions.
Laparoscopic Nephrectomy is a procedure done for two reasons, either for kidney cancer or when the kidney stops functioning and Laparoscopic pyeloplasty is reconstructive surgery performed when the urine flow from the kidney to the bladder blocked due to a ureteropelvic junction obstruction. Both are the most important and common invasive techniques in laparoscopic urology.
Pediatric Urology deals with infants and children who have congenital and acquired disorders with the genitals or urinary tract (kidneys, ureters, bladder). At Sia Life Hospitals, we have well experienced Pediatric Urologists who can provide the best care for your children.
Our Pediatric Urologists are expertise in:
- Evaluating and treating vesicoureteral reflux (VUR), and urinary tract infections
- Reconstruction of the urinary tract surgically (kidneys, ureters, and bladder) which includes genital disorders, hypospadias, and reproductive disorders
- Surgical management of undescended testis, hernias and varicocele in childhood and adolescence
- Evaluating and managing the kidney stone disease with medicines or surgical treatment
- Surgical treatment for tumours and malignancies of bladder, kidneys, and testicles
- Evaluating and treating urological tract problems even before birth
- Treatment for urinary tract problems involved with neurological conditions.
- Provides treatment for hydronephrosis – swelling of the kidney due to an accumulation of urine because of blockage in the tube connecting kidney and ureter
- Evaluating and treating congenital renal abnormalities
At Sia Life Hospital, Kondapur we had a team of skilled medical professionals trained and specialised in the field of urology / andrology to diagnose, treat and cure all the urological disorders of patients.